Topic Of The Week #2Since some of us is beginning to see glimpse of Spring, while others are still getting snow have you change what projects are working on? Have you put away the hats, scarfs and mittens, and brought out the cute tank top sweater projects and lacy wraps? Have you change yarn to something more lighter and cooler, not so heavy and bulky?
Not me, I'm on the Year long gift along blog and I have quite of few mittens & scarves on my list to do. Granted their not big projects but it doesn't matter the weather..If I'm indoors then its not too hot...lol I DO have an afghan for my Quarter Challenge to do but I still don't think it will be too heavy to work on.
1 comment:
I have so much winter knitting to keep me busy from now until Dec!
With the airconditioner I can knit wool sweaters in July! LOL!
Post a Comment