Friday, April 18, 2008

Michelle's Runnin Buddy!

Oh I just couldn't wait to show you all this! I think he turned out so cute and it was really hard not to talk about it, except to Chan :) I knew Michelle was into Harry Potter and after confirming it with Chan, I thought I'd make her a Snitch for her buddy buster...something that was missing from her swap package! Talking with Chan about my ideas and some of hers too, I came up with the Running Snitch!
Isn't he just too cute!! Removable headband too...lol I did get him to stand up on his own, just had to balance him out right..lol Not sure if my timing was on or off, as Michelle got him today and she also has her Snitch Cake finished too. You should see what she did. Seems theres a Snitch Party going on over her way, so I say- HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8 year old Gryffindor Seeker!!
Hope its a great party, mom sure did lots to prepare for it :) Eat a piece of cake for me too, Please!!

12 comments:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

How cute is Snitch!!?? You are one crafty woman!!

km said...

He is so cute! It's ok for mom & birthday girl to fight a bit over this one. It's good for an 8yo to think her mom's still cool. You did a great job. Now...if I just had read a HP book. I don't really know what a Snitch is.

Anonymous said...

He is super cute, I'm sure the timing was good!

Anonymous said...

What a great Snitch! Good job Mary!

DaCraftyLady said...

he is cute, I love him....great idea

Anonymous said...

omg so cute. I wish so much I could crochet cute little creatures and animals. :( VERY cute tho!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Mary, that is so flippin' cute! And thoughtful - just like you!

Anita said...

That Snitch turned out adorable!!!! How very creative of you, great job! :)

Got more alpaca photos today... and I think my sinus infection is back, UGH!! Headed to Dr office in the morning.... Hope you had a good weekend!!!

Rima said...

How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

I need to try to make him stand on his own! he's adorable, but the kids have all come to the realization that he is MINE ALLLLLL MINE! :-) Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm having fun learning about you and putting together your coffee swap package.

Your Spring Coffee Swap Pal

Rachel said...

very very cool! You are amazing with those little buddies! And so nice to put that together for Michelle!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com