
(Stolen from Chan's blog, MJ modeling)
My apologies to my dearest Chan for not posting this sooner. It has just been crazy here, but
I received an absolutely beautiful package on Saturday just before having to go bowl. Boy was I surprised when I opened it up! Its gorgeous, love the color and the yarns!! Chan has all the details on this beautiful Omega wrap here. I have to say, Yes Chan, it fits just like a "hug"! I do so appreciate very much, definitely well needed!! (the "Hug") Thank you so much!!! I've even worn it in the evenings when I take Lady outback for that last potty, it does get chilly still at night here in the desert. Its just perfect! Will have to add that Lady loves it too! Silly pup always has her nose sniffing at it, so I'm thinking she smells Sissy & Mugsy! (or she likes the yarn thingies) Makes it extra special as she gets a hug too! I will get a picture of the Omega on me very soon, but don't be surprised if Lady's in the pic too!
I loved the postcard, it was perfect, along also with the notepad! Thank you so much, you just don't know how that has helped my mood. Guess I've been fooling myself saying I'm okay :), guess just alittle lost here lately and a havoc household with things starting to fall apart...just makes my little world more crazy!









9 comments:
I've been wondering how you're doing - been missing you! XO!
This just goes to further my belief that knitters/crocheters and the USPS are angels in disguise. I'm so glad you got the hug you needed just at the right moment.
Oh that is just too perfect! Miss you honey!
What a beautiful gift! Hang in there!
What a great gift from Chan...I'm so glad that it helped your mood! You deserved a good 'hug'!
I can't wait to see that photo of you in the Omega... or Lady in the Omega. :) Chan is so thoughtful!
Hugs from me too, hope you are feeling a little better!! Love ya!!!
Yes! A photo of Lady and the Omega... ;)
What a beautiful gift! :) I can't wait to see a pic of it on you! (hint),
Chan, is the sweetest! She always knows what everyone needs. Hugs to my vegas girl!
Post a Comment