Just look at all this tasty stuff! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm...
JoAnn was my secret pal in the last Dishcloth Swap and had spoiled me with some of these coffee samples. It was love at first taste. Well we fell in love with the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate and Chocolate Carmel flavors and when not being able to find it out here she sent me some more. She decided I needed a "Back to Work" package. She even included Chocolate Raspberry which we know is good :) We haven't gotten into the Biscotti yet, but I'm sure we will soon. Thank you ever so much JoAnn, we are enjoying it very much!! So sorry this post got lost in my mind..lol










4 comments:
How sweet! That is some yummy stuff there. :)
That is so wonderful. How nice of her to do that. Huggles!
Aw, how sweet and thoughtful! I got your package, by the way for the swap - thank you!
I am so sorry about your Storm, Mary - my prayers are with you, and I respect and admire you knowing when it's time to put her out of pain and confusion. *hugs*
You are very welcome - enjoy!
Post a Comment