She must love the camera cause she was laying down with eyes close..don't think she's camera shy do you..lol Then later, when Rob and I got home (which leads to next paragraph), I walked down the hallway with camera in hand and she gave me this look, just laying there so pretty.I am glad to say that my Baby girl is doing much much better. She's actually been playing like she use too and also out back with her ball. I'm bound and determine to get a pic of her and Dyna together. Couple days ago Dyna was down walking along the top of the chair arm and they were nose to nose, but my camera was in the other room and I knew Dyna would fly if I moved. (only reason she was so close I think, mom would save her..lol) Lady still chases her but at least she is around alittle more. Still Lady isn't eating much of her food and I did change foods and she ate some the first time I put it in her bowl..think I'm gonna have to get her a new bowl. One that she knows is hers. (she had been pushed out her bowl so many times before)
Now while Rob and I were out and of all places, I would've never guessed, Look what I found!
I took a pic before opening the second one..yes I bought 2, only two that were there and found it at Ross..lol We are in love with that Double Chocolate and I love that Mike actually loves it too. So this should hold us for a couple weeks I hope so I can figure out where to get more..lolWhile we were out, we stopped in Wal-Mart. Rob's allowed to wear shorts at work so he needed to go, so you know me, have to hit the craft section always and while I didn't walk out with any real crafty stuff I did find these adorable things..
I hope to get some more stuff made out and use these cute buttons, perfect for spring & summer I think.Well have to get my day 3 on a cloth knit along..yes, I'm still trying and I'll be alright until I hit a new stitch..lol So far its just knit & purl and I can do those. And as far as my new Spindle, I read the instructions last night and understand them now. I also watched a you-tube video though mine is a bottom whirl so need to find a video on botton one or get another spindle..lol
You all have a great DoT Day!!










8 comments:
Lady sure is a beauty. Glad she is doing better!
Lady is such a pretty girl and so cooperative too!
What a pretty doggie!
Love the buttons, very cute.
I found some small packages of the coffee, will send soon. Big Y said the hope to have some regular bags soon!
Also will send fabric soon - I promise!
I'm glad to hear she's doing better... cute pics! :)
Lady is so sweet!
I'm so glad to hear that Lady is starting to feel better. I've been hoping the greiving process wouldn't be too long for her.
Very relieved to hear that Lady is doing better. Great photos--she a beautiful dog!
I'm so glad that Lady is doing better! Her expression even looks happier. :)
How is the dishcloth coming? If you have any problems just shoot me an email, I have faith in you, you'll get it!
Post a Comment