I think I got a good shot, been trying to get one of Lady & Dyna "near" each other. Lady still chases her unless I'm around so not sure whats going on with these two. I did ask my DIL if her mom would want another cat, hate the thought of Lady chewing her up again. Last time Lady got her pretty good. Anyways, hopefully this will happen more often, but its the best one I could get so far...
Don't mind the disaster in the hallway..the gated area down a ways is "the room", use to be my craftroom...lol Now its Dyna's safe place (Rob's room). Mind you Lady is being really good cause she's know I'm right there, but I wonder whats going on in her mind...lolTo update on Lady she is doing pretty good..back to playing, eating different treats and I'm finally able to say she is eating some food again :) She seems to like those Mixables and just today I actually started mixing alittle food in with them (after wasting several before trying to get her to eat). She does have quite a few new toys,but she does play with them all, though I think half of them are under the sofa again...
Hope you have a good Dogs on Thursday!!









7 comments:
She is probably thinking of how to get you to look away so she can have cat for a snack!
She probably chases her cause she knows that Dyna is afraid of her.... Poor Dyna. :)
Sooooo glad that Lady is feeling better!! Hope you are too!
Glad to hear Lady's feeling better. Hopefully, as all of you are settling into your new routines, she'll accept that Dyna is NOT one of her chew toys!
Poor Dyna! Maybe you can teach her some Kitty Kung Fu. :-)
Glad to hear Lady is getting back to her 'ole self...
Thanks for reminding me that I need to pick up some goodies for my pal too!
The puppies gave Spunky a hard time (sometimes still do) even though he was here first. Hopefully Lady will realize she can't be so overzealous with the kitty.
Lady looks like she's just waiting for you to stop watching her...and Dyna looks like she's thinking about pouncing on Lady! I still think they'll work it out.
Post a Comment