Just to add for an update, you can see she is fine, just my baby girl is lonely and not interested in eating anything but treats. I did stop and get a couple of those squeaker toys, but only gave her one for now.
This is mostly how she's been. She will play for a few minutes then its off to go lay somewhere.We "Thank you" for all the cyber love you've shared with us during this difficult time. There sure is alot of bloggin love out there and we're sure glad to be a part of it!
Happy Dog on Thursday to everyone!!









11 comments:
Mary, I was wondering how she was doing, my pups are subdued but they still have each other. I do like the idea they they are stars in the sky now.
It is going to take time for her to adjust to her loss. Just give her lots of loving like you are doing. Still praying for you all.
Happy to see Lady in the spotlight... please give her extra scratchies from us!
{{lots of love and hugs}}}
Extra pats for Lady from me. Reggae begrudgingly adds his too.
She'll eat when she's hungry, I am sure. Hope you find the companion soon!
Aw. Poor baby. She looks pitiful. I wish I lived closer so I could come over and cuddle her for a while.
Awww, poor Lady, she looks as sad as all of you must feel. She will adjust after some time. Harley looked for Theo every day for a month before she finally gave up on him coming home. :( Your love will make it all better!
Hugs to you and the whole family. What a rough week.
I am so sorry-I haven't been blogging too much lately. It is never easy to part with our pups and cats. Sending you prayers and good thoughts and Oliver sends a friendly woof to Lady.
ahhh, poor Lady, she has the grieving blues for her buddy.
I am sending you both good thoughts and prayers.
Kiss her on the nose for me.
Sometimes it's good to just eat treats...comfort food isn't always a bad thing. Puppy hugs from Wilbur & Charlotte too.
Post a Comment