Anne is having a contest. (Borrowing from her blog & Amanda's )
To enter is simple:1. Knit the dishcloth pattern (on her site)2. Post a picture on your blog, and list whether you used straights or circular needles, and the style of knitting that you used to knit the cloth (If you aren’t sure, knittinghelp.com has some great videos that would show you), and if you knit combined method3. Link to this post in your post4. Leave a comment here with a link to your blog post with the photo5. Viola! 4 steps, 4 entries.6. You earn a bonus 5th entry by leaving a suggestion as to what to name the pattern in your comment.I can't wait to knit it up, thanks for the great contest, Anne! I will knit this up! :)
2 comments:
Good luck Mary!
This sounds like fun. I went over to take a look at the pattern, very pretty.
Post a Comment