How long have you been knitting or crocheting? Been crocheting for years How did you learn? Learned it in school starting with the granny square and then taught my mom how
What was your first felted object, and why did you decide to try felting? My first felted project was a tote for the ITEIII..hadn't heard of felting until that exchange and wanted to see what it was all about.
What are your favorite colors? Purples, Blues, Burgundy color Reds, Lime Green, Turquoise, Black/white, Beiges, Multi Jewel tones Any you hate? Orange and Mustardly colors
What are your favorite styles\types of bags? No Favorite type (Long straps?definitely long as I throw over my shoulder Short handles? Handbags? I like handbags, but they have got to have pockets Totes?All the more to carry yarn and projects in Embellished?As long as its not gaudy looking..lol Plain? If need be Include links to patterns or photos if you’d like – give your pal an idea of what you enjoy!) Will have to add to this part later..
What handbag or bag are you carrying today? a dark off white store bought bag with lots of pockets Do you use a separate bag to carry your knitting/crocheting? Oh yes definitely What other things do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I will try just about anything and sometimes just to see if I can do it. I'm new to knitting so still slow going on what I try to do, but I may go for the gusto soon...lol
What sort of needles do you enjoy working with? (straights vs circs, bamboo vs aluminum) I'm really liking the bamboo's over the aluminum as for dpns, havent' tried other knitting ones yet, for crocheting its got to be sturdy as I have snapped a couple of my crystalites :)
What’s one project you’ve not yet tried but are dying to make? Only one can think of is socks..I want to KNIT SOCKS! I would love to crochet myself a shrug, one with a type of collar on it.
What’s one yarn you’ve not yet tried but are dying to work with? There are many as some know I don't have alot available, but I sure would love to try a silk blend of yarn.
What other hobbies do you have? Scrapbooking, plastic canvas, bowling, macrame, beading, I love to bake and I'm sure theirs more..Do you spin? No I don't Sew? Yes I do Garden? Love to and wish I had more time to do so..use to have a great looking area when I was home, not working :)
Besides yarn, do you collect anything? probably more than I want to admit..lol Lighthouses, Angels, magnets, cups sometimes, buttons as in sewing buttons cause I need to build my button collection up as I want to try my hand in quilting to make a memory wall hanging of my parents. Sometimes I collect kids..lol (have alot that call me Mom), collect some wolf items
What kind of goodies do you enjoy? Chocolates, Twizzlers, Oreo's, non-paralis's are my fav along with peppermint patties...feel those goosebumps running down your spine..lol I also like puzzles Sweets? Oh yes, junk food junkie here :) Salty? Salt Water Taffies Anything you hate or are allergic to? Hate Black Licorice, no allergies except desert dust
Do you have any kiddos? 3 grown boys, 2 grandkids (Furry kind count!) My girls, 2 dogs, Storm & Lady. 2 cats, Electra & Dyna (yes they are named after Harleys)
What kind of project best personifies you and why? I think anything I make for someone close or a good friend, I love to make things for others whether it be something crocheted, baked or otherwise. My family always tells me I make things with lots of love :)
What is your favorite part of Autumn? Cooler weather!! You can also share a special Autumn memory if you'd prefer! Being in Vegas we just get the cooler weather maybe..lol I depend on others for all the color changes the trees do when they post pictures and stuff.
Tell us 3 things you would do if you won 10 million dollars in the lottery. Well first off you all would hear me and know!! LOL
I would definietly take care of my family, buy an RV (I do love to travel) to take me to at least 1 new house along an ocean front and then with some friends we would own the bestest yarn store anyone has seen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









2 comments:
You can buy the house on the ocean next to the one I am going to buy and we can open a yarn store together called The Lighthouse Yarn Shop!
Uh-oh... I need to visit the swap blogs more often, eh? Glad I have you to keep me straight...
Post a Comment