Brown=where I live
Purple=where I've lived in the past(originally from NJ, yes I'm a Jersey gal)
Blue=states I've visited in my current lifetime
Grey=haven't been there....yet! (a few I have rode through but didn't think that counted, those are in
green)
Alabama / Alaska /
Arizona /
Arkansas /
California /
Colorado / Connecticut /
Delaware /
Florida /
Georgia /
Hawaii/ Idaho / Illinois /
Indiana /
Iowa / Kansas /
Kentucky / Louisiana /
Maine /
Maryland /
Massachusetts /
Michigan /
Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri /
Montana / Nebraska /
Nevada /
New Hampshire /
New Jersey /
New Mexico /
New York /
North Carolina /
North Dakota /
Ohio /
Oklahoma /
Oregon /
Pennsylvania /
Rhode Island /
South Carolina /
South Dakota /
Tennessee / Texas /
Utah /
Vermont /
Virginia /
Washington /
West Virginia /
Wisconsin / Wyoming /
Washington D.C /
Puerto Rico /
1 comment:
Oohh.. you've left 2 of the best states for last! Being ya'll are in NV - you totally need to hop over to Colorado - I promise you'd LOVE it. Down by Colorado Springs, not Denver. GORGEOUS! OR! Up in the mountains in late september to early October when the Aspens turn. It's so worth the trip!
Post a Comment