Thank You Jana!!!
This is the post that I had found out I was one of her winners.. I took a close up picture because while taking the first picture I noticed something I didn't see before...guess in all my excitement I missed it!! There is a pretty little stitch marker tied to the wrapper.
I'm also excited cause this yarn is hand-dyed..I haven't worked a project yet with hand-dyed yarns. I'm so looking forward in doing so.
Thank you again Jana for having the contest! I LOVE it!!









6 comments:
Congrats again Mary! That yarn is quite pretty!
Its funny that you want to do socks but haven't yet, my last dishcloth swap pal was the same (Cass) and she just finished her first pair. Maybe I should send you some patterns to "inspire" you!
Good for you! What a score!
Beautiful! Will make great socks, knitted or crocheted!
Yummy, yummy! Enjoy!
Love the yarn.
Hey! Nice yarn. About the "S" word...you can knit a shawl with sockyarn too. :-)
btw...AOL is giving me problems, I can't send email. In answer to your question you emailed me last night---yes.
Post a Comment