Found you!
You signed up on July 18, 2007
You are #18472 on the list.
7282 people are ahead of you in line.
11983 people are behind you in line.
36% of the list has been invited so far
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









4 comments:
Mary, I am very close to you. I am #18607 with 7415 ahead of me.
still can't figure out how i got there..LOL
I am close to you too Mary...Will we ever get in?????
I have been in for two weeks and can't keep up. Between that and the T2 I haven't stopped reading. How the heck are you Mary
Post a Comment