I had hope of posting this earlier but never got the chance so I thought I'd take a few minutes now to post real quick. My crazy last week was a surprise visit not only from our grandson, TJ, but also our DIL, Krista & Kalee too, Sure was good to be able to see and visit a bit with them all....Here's a pic with Krista and the two kids.Sure was hard to get them all to look forward with all the comotion in the background..dogs and our other surprise, Rob. During Friday night bowling our middle son, Rob popped in at the bowling alley.
I had just finished rolling my bowl and turned around and there he was...great to see him again too, think everyone thought I was nuts running up to see and give him a big hug :) So glad he came when he did, he got to see Krista and the kids too as he missed Christmas do to work. Tried to get him on his own but Lady is his new shadow and well Storm was excited to see him too...lol :) Well I'm gone now, need to get going..Have a good one!
6 comments:
beautiful daughter-in-law and adorable children and that is one handsome young man and beautiful dogs!
I love the pics! Thanks for sharing them dear heart!
Such nice family pictures! What a wonderful surprise for you!
You have a beautiful family! I am sure you had a great visit!
Aww you have a lovely family! I'm so glad to got to spend time with everyone. :-) You have gorgeous dogs too!
No original thoughts here; great photos of beautiful people and dogs! ;) I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment