To Nancy, I say Thank you, oh my gosh THANK YOU!!! She made the mistake of letting me know she was stopping by one or two of her LYS and one was going out of business. Well you guessed it...I asked her if she would mine getting me some too, I had money to send her for it...
Well look at all this softness and colors ...WOW!! I can't stop fondling this stuff..lol Colors are gorgeous and the yarns are so soft....she was right on that brown being a nice chocolate color....
my biggest problem now is trying to figure what I'm going to make with it all!
Well look at all this softness and colors ...WOW!! I can't stop fondling this stuff..lol Colors are gorgeous and the yarns are so soft....she was right on that brown being a nice chocolate color....
my biggest problem now is trying to figure what I'm going to make with it all! Then to top that off, Saturday I get a box from Roni, she was sharing the wealth of yarn she ran across at a good find (I knew I had teal yarn coming)....Love that dark teal, wonder what that would look like mixed with teal wool I have? 

She enclosed some black too which is really soft and she even made "me" a knitted dishcloth! Thank you so much Roni for being so kind hearted!! That was a really great surprise!! And your doing so great as a new knitter, hope I can do as good knitting as you are doing :) I hope to have my dishcloth knitted up soon so I can Show N Tell it..lol I kinda miscounted how many rows I had left so it'll be alittle longer, but I will get it!
Hope everyone has a Super week ahead!!









6 comments:
Oh yummy! Great stash there my dear!
wow now I know what you will be doing,now I will never hear from you lol beautiful colrs they look really soft and yummy I envy you lol just kidding hope you have lots of fun with your new additions to your stash
Look at all those lovely yarns! Gorgeous just gorgeous. What lovely finds and a good friend to find them for you...
Wow! Nancy is a great personal shopper. That's quite a haul there. Now, feel better and get to knitting/crocheting...
Terrific stuff!
:-) I was happy to be your "personal yarn shopper". I love shopping and it was fun!
Post a Comment