Isn't she just the cutest and she's chocolate! Along came some new Hershey Kisses too and boy I can't wait to try one. Their called Hot Cocoa Creme... yummmmmmm!Thank you Michelle for your kindness! Michelle made this for me cause I made her Buddy Buster for the Cocoa Swap, see she didn't get one in her package, so I made her a running Snitch! So in return she made me a Marshmallow! (I told her she didn't have too), but I just adore her, Thank you so much Michelle!!! She will be sitting in my little kitchen window once I know the paint is all dry, that and we're doing flooring today! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :-) Well, got to go!!









5 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so glad she arrived safe and sound.. of course.. she could be a he and be Marshall Mallow ;-) hehehe Enjoy all that work with the painting and such... renovations..oooh fun! ;-) (sometimes they can be right???)
Thanks again for my snitch, he's adorable and I love him to pieces!
How cute!
Better late than never! Cute surprise you got!
Cute, cute! How are those Kisses?
I'd be posting the cutie patootie marshmallow and a bag wrapper if it was me. Way to show self control!
Post a Comment