I had left my swift up thinking Thursday I would do some more, but that didn't happen. I wound up catching up on some stuff plus some knitting. My knit along knitting had come undone and I wound up starting it all over. Being a new knitter, didn't know what loops to grab and put back on the needle..lol Well, with leaving to bowl Thursday night I thought I better take down my swift or it would be a new chew toy. What I thought was a glare when undoing my swift was actually a crack in the glass and as I moved the swift off the table the whole corner fell into my other hand. Its not a thin glass..
Needless to say my two sons came in and moved the rest of the glass top out so Lady wouldn't get hurt on it. Makes me wonder if the vibration from the swift had done it. No one was near it that I know all day Thursday, unless the little bit of weight was too much. It wasn't cracked when I left it Wednesday night.Something else good has happen though with all this...I didn't see a DoT post of the DoT blog Thursday, winds up Paula went back to school..I think that great!! I finally got back to catch up this morning and found out that I won the drawling for the Snuggle project. I had made 2 snuggles and took them to the vet with us on that doomed day. They were really appreciative with them. You can see what I won and read about it here! Thank you so much Paula!! That to me means all these rotten happenings will be ending! I'm all for that, enough is enough. I've been ready to jump into a BIG hole!! lol I also am still working on getting a decent pic of Me in the Omega, My Chan Hug! I've been wearing it alot just didn't want to show ya all my jammies..lol
Well here's to things looking up hopefully!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I hope it doesn't go by so fast this time!









7 comments:
I hope May improves for you. We're only at the beginning!
I hope you have a lovely May. Your table broke? That is odd. Do you think you might have tightened the winder too much and the pressure got it? I'm sorry that happened. Glad you weren't hurt!
Congrats for winning a contest prize, no one deserves it more than you.
May is going to be better, I am praying and sending you lots of loves!
I'm just glad the glass didn't cut you! Congrats on winning the contest!
Well that silly table! How dare it! give Lady a scratch for me. huggles to you!
I'm with Jessi, I'm glad you didn't get cut by that glass! Great prize you won in Nic's contest! :) Things are surely looking up!!
Congrats on winning! I just hope you can wear the thing... It's thin, but I think it will be too warm for all but two hours in January out there!
Post a Comment