Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dogs on Thursday

Happy Doggie Thursday to everyone!

Well our new little light weight is making herself at home and this pic here shows how she's steeling Lady's precious toys..lol
Yep, that's one of Lady's babies and believe me, Coco didn't have it for long. There are 2 of those bones, the other is an animal print with white on the other side and we gave it to Coco, but Lady has claimed all the squeaky toys. Coco does have 1, its a smaller purple paw rope with a squeaker in it and Lady tried to get it too, but momma stepped in, though I must say Lady is being really good with Coco and waits till she walks away from her special toys before she goes after it to take it back. Coco has been getting more adventurous outside and had to check out moms tomato plants. I was staking the other container as we've been having really strong winds here the last couple days. After shooing her away a couple times she finally went on to something else. Next time I checked to see where she was I caught this pic..
Coco loves the ball to chew on, not sure she knows she's suppose to run after it, but then that gets Lady running and then we get a whimpering running pup running for the door..lol (say that 5 times fast). Lady just barrels right over Coco and it scares her, but the 2 are getting along great! I'm really proud of Lady for that!
Lady posed for this one though actually this was a stare down when I told her to be careful of Coco and not to step on her. Couldn't believe she stayed like this for quite a while so I took her pic. Right afterwards she went to see what Coco was up too since I was back at trimming bushes and roses. After I was done I noticed the pups were checking things out together. I do think they will do okay. Coco just loves Lady to death and follows her all around. I know Lady will feel better once Coco grows up, then they can really play and run after each other and no one will get run over..lol

13 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Lovely pics! nothing cuter than a chow pup! Lady looks beautiful in that one picture! Just wait until Coco gets to be a big girl! They will be even more perfect together!

km said...

Kindof like people kids too. I'm always having to remind my boys to be gentle when they're around little ones. I know it's not on purpose, but at the park, I want them to be cautious of the toddlers.

dogquilter said...

lol Aren't they funny about their toys?! Charlotte becomes very territorial about hers and growls at Wilbur when he tries to take them. Lady sure is pretty and Coco will be her size in no time at all (unfortunately). Wish they could stay itty bitty for longer don't you???

SissySees said...

Darling! She's so tiny... Love the shot of the two of them together.

Firefly Nights said...

It's great that they both like each other so much. Coco looks like a little fluffy brown cotton ball with a face. So Cute.

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are so sweet. I bet Lady will eventually love the company Cocoa provides. They look so cute together.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

So cute! Coco is just a sweet puffball! I knew Lady would welcome a new pack member. I love her "as soon as you're not looking I'm gone" shot.

Kenyetta said...

looks like a little cuddly teddy bear!

Natalie Rush said...

They are too cute together. It takes time for them to become family but it's great when they do. :)

Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

Gnat

Holly said...

Great Pics. Too sweet. Coco that little puff of fur.

Anonymous said...

Aw, well aren't they looking precious together!

Rachel said...

So cute...you can see that Lady will be fine with her. It's just an adjustment. It's so nice to see Lady up and about, acting interested and lively!

Gina said...

Hi Mary!

Oh my, your doggies are SO beautiful! Lady is such a sweet girl. Coco is the cutest little puffball I've ever seen!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com