The Questionnaire1. Do you Knit or Crochet?
I'm a crocheter (still semi new at knitting) For how long?
long time, say over 30 yrs.2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook?
I'm finding the metal work better for crocheting for some patterns, but am getting use to bamboo knitting needles..lol3. What are your favorite types of yarn?
No real favorite, there are too many I haven't gotten to try yet Any you just can't stand?
the bulky stuff and fun fur types4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't?
Yes, the bamboo/linen type5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts?
I have made lots for myself along as for gifts6. Do you have a favorite color?
Going for the Chocolate brown now for kitchen (newly repainted) but love teal & purple. Any that you dislike?
by itself Orange7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?
Kitchen just repainted Memorial Day weekend and is now a linen-ey/yellow (will post pic's), going with dark brown/chocolate browns & possible teal and off white of course8. What are your favorite scents around the house?
citrus and home baked goods9. What is your very favorite thing about summer?
here in the desert just glad I have air conditioning..lol but usually just being able to wear shorts & summer tops10. What is your least favorite thing about summer?
The heat out here. Even after 14 years not use to it and hate it!11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower?
More body wash12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath?
I'm really stuck on the pineapple scent but do Raspberry Vanilla also13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern?
I had this question in a group too and I don't know if I actually have a favorite. Most times I'm just happy if I can do the pattern...lol14. What sort of treats do you enjoy?
Chocolate, but with summer coming it WILL MELT! Sweet or Salty?
Definitely Sweet and I love those Spearmint Leaves15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool?
Stay indoors and enjoy the cool air conditioning and crochet or play with dogs Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather?
I can do outdoors during the summer, but not for too long it's just too much.16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting?
I really enjoy doing things in the so called garden areas, I need to get back to scrap booking have lots to catch up on, I need to do some of my macrame also and I love to play or watch the pups playing around. I also like to put together puzzles (haven't done one in years)17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!)
I collect Coca-Cola stuff, Angels, garden decorations, M & M items, lighthouses18. Are you on Ravelry?
Yeppers If so, share your ID!
vegasangelbrat19. Do you have any allergies?
just the desert dust20. Do you have any pets?
3 of em! Lady- 2yr old Siberian Husky, Coco- 2 month old Chow, Dyna- 5 yr old cat
No comments:
Post a Comment