I thought I would post early before I forget too, that and I wanted to show just a peek of what I'll be sending my pal.
That's not all, just a little bit.....I really thought I would have my swap package out already, but I'm still working on another item. It definitely will go out Tuesday though. Sure had fun picking and making things and sure hope my pals likes what I'll be sending. Can't wait to see what my pal has sent me. She's thinking it will be here Monday, that would be a great surprise to what will be a very busy and hectic day. And if my pal is reading this, no, I haven't figured out who you are yet so that will be another surprise also! Its just one more thing to add to the brighter side of things. I also found out I won another prize :) Definitely a sign for better times :)
Also I was working with knitting with a knit along in a clockmaker's group, I'm glad to say I did get it all redone. (lost my stitches when they came off the needle when about half way through the knit along)..There is only one mistake I believe, although it doesn't look the greatest, think I still need some work on the tension part...lol
but is it safe to ask if this counts towards my first pair of knitted socks..lol I think that's what the pattern is, my tension is alittle loose and tight in some spots, but I think I did pretty good on it. I may get brave and try another knit pattern with different stitches..Thanks to all who said knittinghelp.com is where to go..it saved my butt on binding off!Well, got to get all my stuff gathered and lunch made for tomorrow. You all have a great evening and hope this coming week is good to everyone!!









5 comments:
How pretty:)Hugs Darcy
Very cute! I'm still working on one item for my pal, and forgot to order something else until late last week, so hers will go out at the bitter end of the swap too...
That mug you crocheted is too cute! And you did a great job on the cloth! :)
That mug is adorable!!!!!!
Your mug is too cute! You must share where you found the pattern. Great combo!
Post a Comment