seems to be her best past time lately, that and not eating and I mean not eating. I stopped the treats until she eats and she's really worrying me as her harness almost came off today. I took her out front for a bit with us seeing we were spending most the morning in the garage. Mike had to fix the car, he hates leaving me without a vehicle, so I hooked her harness up and out we went..dang thing almost came off the first time she pulled backwards on me. She seemed kinda scared so I'm leary about making an appt. for her shots she needs, but she got to see our neighbor, John and said hello. She really acted somewhat scared.Yeah, Mike took the day off and we had fun after he got the car fixed. We went to R.C. Willeys, so we now have a brand new table and chairs and one we both agreed on!! That was a shock...lol That leads me to this pic which will never be duplicated.
We went back out to Home Depot and bought new laminate flooring that goes down like the wood flooring :) Can't wait so I won't have to look at the ugly half ripped up floor no more. And say good-bye to the purple walls, I'll be repainting next weekend. After this weekend their will be no bowling on Saturday nights :) I do hope to get a shot sometime this weekend of the new stuff..I know you all like pictures of stuff. :) Oh before I forget and I will work on those shots to, I received my prize from Nicole from her contest!! I'll tell ya all about it in its own post.
Happy Dogs on Thursday to you all!! Make it a good one!









6 comments:
I'm sorry Lady is having a bad week, poor girl! Good for you guys, getting stuff fixed up! We have quite a few projects going on here too... been going on for a while too, I'll be so glad to get the house back together finally... if it ever does! LOL
Poor Lady. We're going to have to change foods; neither dog really likes the current stuff, and since Sissy is about to upgrade to adult food, it's a good time...
I'm sorry that Lady isn't feeling well. It must be even harder with your recent losses.
Flooring sounds like a fun project. M and I talk about that...when we have the money. It's hard to keep carpet clean, and I'd rather the kids have fun than worry about white carpet (yes...it was there when we bought the place!) What paint color is in your future?
Aw, Lady is such a pretty, sad girl. She needs a new pup friend. :-)
Looking forward to seeing the kitchen!
Poor Lady. Give her some doggie rubs for me.
Hi, I got the Spring Fling Coffee and Yarn Swap Box and THANKS SO much!!!! I'll post on my blog all about it.
Frances
Post a Comment