WOO-HOO the moment some have been waiting for:
It worked! My slipper is still too wet, I didn't ring it out much, but you can see that the bigger bottom (sole part) came up on the back and front some, which for me is okay, I'm rough on toes and heel parts..lol Can't wait til its dry and I can shave it up. (it'll look alittle better then) I even have room in them so I can wear my fuzzy socks :)
I am so excited and can't wait to get the other one done now. I"m behind on my gift along items :) I do see lots more of these in my future! This time will use not such a bigger hook then they call for, but at least I know it'll turn out if I do...lol











9 comments:
Looks great! Glad it worked out for you! And I actually really like the way the heel and toe came up...you've got yourself a stylish little slipper there :)
That came out super cute. I love the contrast toe and heel. You should use the bigger hook on the mate to this one...so they match. These will make super cute Christmas Gifts. I'm sure all your DIL will love them.
Hi, Mary!
I'm glad your slipper was successful. HA - who are you kidding that you're behind on the gift-along???
Thanks for the email with the giraffe. It gave me a good laugh, which I needed.
That came out great! It almost looks like a sneaker, the way the sole wraps around. :-)
Hey that came out pretty good! Good going girl!
REAL CUTE! LOOKS LIKE A RUNNING SHOE. GREAT JOB!
Good job! They look really good.
Jessi stole my line! ;) I was gonna' say it looks like a sneaker...
it does look like a sneaker! I'm in agreement with the others...make it the same way you did that one, so they match. It looks great!
Post a Comment