The more I do these, the more I'm gonna torture my pups again..lol Just for laugh I'd like to see it on one of the dogs put on like a regular head scarf...I'm not that mean that if they won't let me do it I won't, but the thought gets stronger every time I think about it..lol Make for a great DoT post :)In the last few days I've managed to get these FO's done..all but the baskets were on my Gift along list for the month.
These are the 3 blocks I needed done to catch up with the Block a month on Ravelry, also part of my March Gift list items and then this Tea Cozy,
which doesn't seem to want to sit right on my Santa Teapot..lol I'm sure it would sit right on a regular teapot. Then these Easter Baskets I pattern tested.
These are actually covers you make for those big plastic Easter Buckets Wal-Mart has for $1, only I didn't have any of them so I make shifted my basket parts. Small one s a cool whip container with Plastic canvas handle and the Large basket is a 1 quart Gladware container with plastic canvas handle. Not bad, did both in about 5 hours though spent alot of the time looking for something to use for baskets, yarn colors and dog interruptions...lol, but I didn't mind those breaks, the weathers been so gorgeous lately hovering mid 70's so I didn't mind going out with them a few times.Well off to the sewing machine I go, have some special scarves to get out today and have one left to finish sewing together. Will post those pics later in the week.
You all have a Fantastic day now!!










8 comments:
My but you have been a busy girl! You make me tired with all you have done. Love the doggie bandanas
Oh, I wish I'd known about the basket covers. I'm doing to charity baskets - one boy, one girl - and have yet to figure out what to for a basket for each. I don't think I have time to order 'em from you though... Pout.
Oh how I wish I could sew!!!! Those are adorable!
You amaze me at how crafty you are! :-)
You are so good at getting things done. i haven't done anything for about 2 weeks. Think I have finally recovered and have no more excuses! Need to start getting some WIP finished!
Holey Toledo - I'm in constant awe of how much you get done!
I love those cute easter baskets. Very pretty.
The doggie fabric is awesome. The easter baskets are pretty cute too. :)
Post a Comment