This Week's Topic:Browse around some of the other blogs of participants, and find one person who enjoys a similar roast coffee to you - share something interesting about them that you find on THEIR blog, and tell us what you've been working on knitting or crochet-wise this week!
Well I browsed alittle and find I have lots in common with one of our hostess, Anne! We're both caffeine junkies and choco-holics, what could be better than that!! lol And she has a cat which I have 2 for now, though I don't talk about them much..they mostly nap all the time and Lady keeps the one on the run. I too received some Ghirardelli’s Double choc & Choc. Carmel from a friend in a swap and I'm in love with the stuff, only I can't find it out here..lol
As far as what I'm working on right now...believe it or not, nothing is on the crochet hook! OMG :-O Just finished up a couple items for the Year long gift along blog so I'm taking the night off..lol I'll be running around tomorrow (day off) like another chicken without a head and then be finishing up some custom Etsy orders! Love that, especially when the stuff isn't up in the store yet..lol Hopefully be putting items up there this week. I have a lot of Fabric covered Rice rolls I've been working on along with smaller ice pak size bags too. All types of fabric prints in cotton & some flannels. I'm stuck now on Muslin, thats a definite stop and pick up LOTS! lol
Well off to relax a bit...
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









2 comments:
Busy woman! I hope you're stopping to smell the roses once in a while?
Can't wait to see your new stuff! I have your tape measure ready, got done too late last night to get photos... I was just about to snooze right there with my crochet hook in hand. LOL! I'll send photos once I get home from work. :) Sorry, you've got to wait just a bit more....
Post a Comment