Has anyone done a pair of Felted Slippers? Is this size difference normal for this???
Holy Cow Batman, I mean, I like the way this makes my foot look small (please excuse the hairy legs) :), but good grief Charle Brown, is this gonna shrink that much? I've felted lots of time, but never had this much difference in size to shrink down. Can anyone help with info?? Makes me wonder if I should choose another color other then the purple I wanted to make the upper part...might wind up being a guys felted slipper! I'm following the crochet pattern for Felted Slipper here (its a pdf file download and free) and I'm doing the size for Ladies 7-9, even though my foot should be in a 10. It says to use a 5.5mm which is an "I". My foot being bigger then size called for I went up to a 6.0mm "J"..should I not have done that??? Help please if you can!









6 comments:
SNOL... just remember that sleeping bag I felted into a giant tote...
lol...
Yes, I'm sure it will felt down quite a bit depending on the yarn.
Chan's sleeping bag turned tote was awesome.... I still double over with laughter at her pic of that! ha ha
LOL That's pretty big!
Oh my gosh i hope your feet don't grow that big! LOL!
LOL! I always feel like my projects won't felt enough but they usually do.
The pattern looks really nice.
Haven't felted anything crocheted yet so I am not much help
Good Luck!
Post a Comment