I think everyone knows there would be something dog involved...lol I call them Soothing Rice Rolls..long ones for heat and small ones for cold. I decided to add a second one with Dice
and it will also have the smaller ice pack size one with it too. I just couldn't decide which one to send, so she's getting both!Then Anne is having a contest in interest of finding new blogs! Go check them out..you have til April 1 to get in. Do me a favor and tell them I sent ya! Thanks!!
Also for the Spring Fling Coffee Swap I am a sponsor and just mailed out today to Anne the prize I am offering...I think this fabric is so cute and fits the "coffee" theme.
It definitely was quicker to make fabric covers for these verses crocheting them. I do hope to have a few more of these up in my Etsy store soon too. First one I put up was crochet covered and sold the same day :)









1 comment:
Great work! Where do you get your energy!
I keep falling asleep before I get half of my work done!
Post a Comment