This one is Sea Mist color and the other is "Iris" color
Don't let that blue one fool you, its really a bright purple so I copied the yarn color right from Caron's website so you know what color that is.. Sun or no sun, camera flash or no flash it wanted to be blue...lol But this is the actual color!
I'm gonna try to get my BIG slipper felted tomorrow night as it'll just be me, the doggies and cats so I should be able to get it done. I just didn't have enough time today with finishing these and updating my Etsy store. Yes, I finally got some new stuff up there and still have some more if I get them done! I still need to get my butt in gear and finish my Quarter Challenge item too as time is running out for me..that dang sweater ..lol
Hope everyone has a great evening!! Later.....









7 comments:
Just placed an order! :-) The neck wrap is going to be perfect for my mom's b'day. She had neck surgery a few years back. Thanks girl! (the bag is mine, though. lol)
Those are great! You have such awesome ideas :)
Love the way the stitch detail shows up in the green one, even in small photos. Anita's right... You *DO* have great ideas!
Oh Mary, those therapy bags are so nice! And, did I see that you sold some market bags??? Hooray!!
I've got to hop over to ETsy now... cool!
Well hop too and get it in gear girl!
Real great idea - keep up the great work!
Post a Comment