I have an Awesome Pal! I received my Defeat the Winter Doldrums Swap package yesterday and got the surprise of my life! It was a great surprise and definitely chased the doldrums away more then my pal could know. Thank you ever so much JoAnn, I absolutely LOVE everything!!!
The days have been in the 70's so I'm sure she'll get a laugh when I say I plan on sitting out today with my song card (plays Kokamo) and some of the books I received, plus with my Cape Cod Air in a Bottle! (and yes I did sniff it!!). Wonders of my imagination will have me at the beach in no time! (and I can add the sand that Chan had sent me awhile back, I got it made)
These are all the books and Weekly Calendar, plus a hook and needles and a Needle Felting Kit...Think I'll be outside for quite a while :)JoAnn was my secret pal and man did she go overboard!! This is my awesome package when I first opened it and took out all the hp packing...lol (guess that's from her new printer)
Where to start was such a hard decision so I just took pictures of everything in groups as their is alot..lol Here are my dishcloths and if you look hard enough the purple one is of a lighthouse! Very pretty and one of the many things JoAnn and I have in common!
I just love the colors she did these in and I'm always in need of dishcloths. Here are some of the cottons that she sent me, 2 of the colorways I've not seen before out this way so should be fun working with something different.
I put the Oreo tape measure in with them as she had that sent right from Yarndemon Designs! I love it!!! Which brings me to treats, not just for me, but for my doggies too!
Where to start was such a hard decision so I just took pictures of everything in groups as their is alot..lol Here are my dishcloths and if you look hard enough the purple one is of a lighthouse! Very pretty and one of the many things JoAnn and I have in common!
I just love the colors she did these in and I'm always in need of dishcloths. Here are some of the cottons that she sent me, 2 of the colorways I've not seen before out this way so should be fun working with something different.
I put the Oreo tape measure in with them as she had that sent right from Yarndemon Designs! I love it!!! Which brings me to treats, not just for me, but for my doggies too!
Oh My gosh JoAnn the doggies went nuts when I opened the box, but then bringing out their treats I had to give them one so they wouldn't get everything all wet from all their sniffing..lol The biscuits went over great! I haven't seen those out this way yet and that's the brand of food I switched them too in the chicken flavor, better for Storm. So lots tail wags and woof woofs to you from them!! I can't wait to try the Choc coffees and the cocoa..Yummmmmmmm Candy cane Cocoa! Favorite flavor of cocoa for me :) I'll try to be nice and share some of my real Oreo's...lolNow these gorgeous round box's were wrapped individually and each one had something in them. It was surprsie after surprise!
They are so pretty and they will go with my kitchen really good! They'll be up high on top of the cabinets with my plants! (extra hiding spots for my choc I don't share..lol) I love Iris's too, though I remember always calling them Flags, but that's what my Mom always called them too. The little sheep is just too cute and so nice and soft too! Can't wait to do the Knitting Diva's Crochet kit, even the soap is purple! So much neat stuff I never knew was out there...Sometimes I think I live in a cave...lol You see that knit pick bag? Its the yarn traveler and came with these pretty yarns in it!
First time using Fantasy Naturale, can't wait to use it! I love the colors, perfect!! I know JoAnn had a blast, most likely cause of our common interests! I know I had a blast opening everyting!! Better then Christmas! The skein of Velvet Touch is so soft, I've been keeping it close to pet it...lol I"ll have to find something to make myself with it! That's everything, I think! Definitely many news things to do :) Thank you ever so much JoAnn!! Your a great Friend & the best Swap pal! I hope you have a great weekend and don't work too hard!! I'll be Thanking you forever...lol Now if you'll excuse me, I must go set up my beach time outside :)









13 comments:
Sneaking in a little blog time here at work!
Glad you enjoyed the package. I just kept finding things and saying "Oh, Mary would like this" and I didn't have a small box so I had to fill the one I had!
I must have opened and played the card /song over 10 times in the store when I bought it and the Cape Cod air was right next to it so I KNEW it had to go to you!
Glad you like the dishcloths. The multicolored one is from Fantasy Naturale.
Glad the doggies liked their treats! They looked healthy to me - but I didn'y have a dog to check them out.
I enjoyed picking out all of your goodies! You deserve a pick me up to get you thru these awful winter doldrums!
Enjoy and I will talk to you soon!
Wowie you did good! that is wonderful and I hope you enjoy it all1
Nice haul! WOW!
Nice haul. WOW!
Oh my gosh! That box is worthy of a hall of fame somewhere!!
Seeing green in Oregon,
What a wonderful swap package! You deserve a little pampering!
What goodness you've got there! Have fun with it all. Enjoy your warm days!
This so came at a good time for you. You needed that AWESOME package.
Woow baby! What a package...
What a package indeed! I'm glad you were well-spoiled!
So glad someone spoiled you right! You deserved it! Loving those colors in the yarn in the last photograph!
JoAnn is a great swapper! She was my pal in the Knit 1 Tea 2 swap last fall and she spoiled me so much.
Post a Comment