I finally got my pics off the camera, but there weren't too many of the kitchen, but here are a few that will give you what it kinda looks like. This is the kitchen area with Dining area still the old color.
I do miss my lavender, after all the dishes and stuff are mostly purple, but its also a great change after 13 yrs. This next shot you can see how it totally changed the kitchen atmosphere. Seems alot brighter to us.
I do promise that behind the stove is the new color now too. Had to have Mike put a new gas line on, one that was longer so I can pull it out occasionally now for cleaning purposes.
I know I will have to watch myself as Coco kinda blends in with the flooring, but I wanted to show the baseboard. I was thinking of repainting the cabinets the same color, but now not too sure. Don't want it to be too dark in the kitchen. So I'm thinking just the kick boards around the cabinets would work. After I get everything back in there I can do more shots. Have to get the kitchen stuff out of the living room today, tired of looking at it..lol
I do miss my lavender, after all the dishes and stuff are mostly purple, but its also a great change after 13 yrs. This next shot you can see how it totally changed the kitchen atmosphere. Seems alot brighter to us.
I do promise that behind the stove is the new color now too. Had to have Mike put a new gas line on, one that was longer so I can pull it out occasionally now for cleaning purposes. And last but not least, one of kitchen inspectors....
I know I will have to watch myself as Coco kinda blends in with the flooring, but I wanted to show the baseboard. I was thinking of repainting the cabinets the same color, but now not too sure. Don't want it to be too dark in the kitchen. So I'm thinking just the kick boards around the cabinets would work. After I get everything back in there I can do more shots. Have to get the kitchen stuff out of the living room today, tired of looking at it..lol Hope you all enjoy your day!









10 comments:
Wow...what a change. And it sure is an exhausting process. I'm sure when Coco grows it will be easier to see her. =0)
I like that Mary hon! Don't worry, as CoCo grows she will change color. Looks like she will be a red rather than cinnamon.
very nice!! I do love that floor. Coco sure does blend in. Oh...about the kitchen stuff in the living room? My old stuff is still in mine...apparently I don't need it if I don't use it...but I'm reluctant to toss it. Will have to eventually have it moved to the basement. I don't use my LR either, it seems. heh heh.
Your kitchen looks fabulous! I think your new color does make it look bigger and lighter! And the floor is amazing...great job on all your improvements!
So now that all that is done, do you have more time for crafts?! :)
Looks like it is coming along very nicely. Looks very bright and cheery!
It looks great! But does this mean that you will have to cook????
Your kitchen looks lovely!! And of course your inspector is adorable! I just want to squish her! LOL
The kitchen looks great. It did brighten it up.
The kitchen looks great! And CoCo may blend in, but she's awfully cute. ;-)
CoCo is totally adorable!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes, BTW. Back at yah!!
Post a Comment