Not much to say except Rob got this shot just a few minutes ago and boy am I glad! I've been waiting for one like this. The guys always tell me that Lady usually has a leg over Coco when their laying together, but this works better. You can all see how realxed Lady is with her. Too good to be true really..lol Could I have gotten that lucky? Guessing time will tell and speaking of time, I gotta go. Got a couple things to take care of before we leave to go bowl.
You all have a great evening and Happy Dogs Night!!










7 comments:
Oh my gosh...that is precious! :-)
Too cute! Yay Rob!!
Now that's one for framing!
Awesome picture!
SO sweet!!!!!
What an ADORABLE photo of those two!!!! Soooooooo cute! :)
How cute. The only chance of our two boys doing something like that would be if we drugged them or they were sound asleep.
Post a Comment