to me....lol Thanks to all that have wished me one so far and for future wishes. Not fun having to work, but since its my day, I can kinda clown around some :) My thanks to Chan as she linked me! Did I tell you all your getting old...lol I'm only 15 this year :) ROTFLOLHappy Birthday to Jane over at Jane Designs. I know she hasn't posted too much lately, but we do share the same day.
Hope you all have a great Mary day!! :)









17 comments:
Hey, Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day!
Happy Happy Birthday! Have a good one!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sure wish I was there so we could go have a Pina Colada for your B'day to celebrate! :)
Love ya!
I hope you had a good birthday work or not! Shame such a teenager as yourself has to work! LOL!
Happy Birthday Mary!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!!
I'll be right there with Anita and the pina coladas.... yum... :-) Happy happy birthday! :-) To a wonderful friend!
Happy Birthday to you too. I 'll be over in a few for those pina coladas.
Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Enjoy!
Glad you had a great day!
I hope that I'm not too late. Chan sent me here to wish you a happy birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SORRY I AM LATE!
Happy birthday, my sweet friend. Hope you have the best one yet!
Sorry I missed your Birthday. Happy late one.
On the theory of better late than never - Happy Birthday!
A belated Happy Birthday from another swap pal!!!
so sorry I missed your birthday Mary, I hope it was wonderful!!!
Post a Comment