and Coco in the downstairs bathroom, (one still needing cleaning).
This is where we put Coco also when we're not home so its kinda her "safe" spot. Makes me wonder what she'll do when I take everything out to clean it...lol
This is where we put Coco also when we're not home so its kinda her "safe" spot. Makes me wonder what she'll do when I take everything out to clean it...lol If you haven't seen the post yet over at Nichole's, check this out! Sophie is on the Planet Dog Blog! Its a great write up too. Congrats Nichole and Sophie!!!
Happy DoT to everyone, I have to get back to cleaning now.










6 comments:
Cute pics! Thanks for linking Miss Sophie... she sends you some drooly kisses...
Wow!! Adorable animals...How does the husky do in the Vegas heat??
Your Keepin' It Cool Pal
They look quite comfy and happy!
They're so pretty. :-)
I'm jealous. Sissy would have to be exhausted for me to leave her alone in a room!
oh my goodness Coco is growing!
I love the cooling off pics today.
Post a Comment