Lady doesn't seems to mind until she bites too hard, that and it kinda goes back and forth between the two biting on each other, so Lady gets back at her sometimes. Coco usually has Lady fur hanging out her mouth..lol I can see this will be a bad habit to try and break her of. I have been trying to get a photo of the two standing next to each other as Coco is growing and as the boys say, " she isn't a low rider anymore". Coco has to duck to get under Lady now. I will still work on that and maybe luck out for next weeks post. They are characters though, its so funny to see the little fluff ball start antagonizing Lady on and then she runs for cover...lol
Hope you all have a great DoT day! Gotta go brush these two now, there is hair everywhere!!
Oh and DoT Dog Days of Summer Swap is starting, you can find it here!









10 comments:
Absolutely precious. Sissy is a nibbler too, but Mugsy won't let her gnaw on him, so the Knight bears the brunt of it...
Sounds like our house with the wrestling and "biting".....
awwww!
Coco is just "tasting" Lady.
LOL!
I am so glad Lady is accepting Coco and is has a wonderful new pal!
Oh them girls! LOL!
OMG, your dogs are just TOO CUTE. I love this photo of them. I want to reach out there and rub Lady's belly and pat Coco on her fuzzy little head!
Aww...how precious!!! I just love how they're getting along!
I love the Lady chew toy! ;-)
Good luck with the brushing! Did you ever get the "Furminator"? I swear by that thing. Reggae love it, I think he sheds on purpose to be brushed more often.
I had a dog named ladybug we loved her so much she was a cockerspaniel springer.Your dogs are gorgeous I love the pictures.Hugs Darcy
Cute photo! I can't wait to see a good one of them standing together... I bet she has grown a lot! Sounds like they are having a blast together! I'm so glad.
Active dogs! Zeus is an only doggie so he doesn't have a playmate. I hope Lady and Coco don't hurt each other; it sounds like it's a little rough play but they'll be okay.
From looking at other DOT blogs and comments, I think we're all with you on the issue of dog hair everywhere!
Post a Comment