Its a new LG French Door Refrigerator with LARGE water & ice opening!
We went with the single freezer drawer as the double freezer drawer had lose of freezer space. (sorry for the glare) Its stainless, which I really didn't want, but thats the price I'm willing to pay for the larger water/ice openig and that little tray slides out so you can sit a pitcher on it to fill. This frig is 25 cubic feet, which was our other one, but to me this sure looks alittle smaller..lol Hey, it goes with the gray trim...lol Here it is opened up.
Now we wait about 2-3 hours till it gets cold and then I get to play put food items back in. It'll be worth it though, in the meantime I might make a cake as its my baby's birthday! Yep, youngest son Nick is 29 years old today. (I started young) Moms Flag day baby!
Happy Birthday kid!!









10 comments:
Oh I'm SO jealous!!!!!! Great fridge!
Nice fridge
Happy birthday Nick.
Happy Birthday (again!)
Your new fridge is beautiful!
Very Nice! I love the French doors! So much room and much easier to manage space!
I love your new fridge. I have a stainless side by side. I adore it. although, stainless shows streaks/finger prints like mad. clean "with the grain". who the heck knew stainless had a "grain" ?
Happy birthday to Nick!
My aunt has the same model and loves it.
Happy Birthday, Nick!
Ooooh...do you think it'll fit in my suitcase? The hubby just might try to sneak in and steal it before we fly back. LOL
Wow! Beautiful fridge!!!!!
oh that is a nice fridge!
yep I am jealous too!
I LOVE this fridge! We wanted to buy one a couple of years ago but our old house didn't have enough space.
I can't believe how fast your "puppy" has grown. Looks like a happy crew in your household.
Post a Comment