Well I had ordered, unfortunately, just the 1 skein of Shades of Lilac from Mama (Amanda).
It came in last week but I didn't have a chance to photo shoot it! (new puppy in the house) Love the colors and wish I would've had the extra money to get more then the one. I did go back to look and well, most was sold by then :( Absolutely gorgeous I tell ya! My photo does it NO justice at all!
It came in last week but I didn't have a chance to photo shoot it! (new puppy in the house) Love the colors and wish I would've had the extra money to get more then the one. I did go back to look and well, most was sold by then :( Absolutely gorgeous I tell ya! My photo does it NO justice at all!Then you all remember this post on Jessi's blog, Mary's Atlantis yarn! I fell in love with the colors and it just shined so pretty! Well, not knowing what was going on and Jessi posted some new yarns, I just had to get some from her. These are the 2 skeins I ordered as I want to do socks for the family for Christmas. I again fell in love with the colors.
Love that Bermuda even though I'm not much for green, it sure does look gorgeous with that blue! Reminds me of the ocean I miss so much! I thought the Olive Branch would be great for guys socks if I get that far..lol Anyways along with my yarn order came this...
OMG! I was floored once again from my fellow friends and bloggers. My "Atlantis" yarn (now it makes sense to what her post was about) along with a gorgeous cloth (gosh if I ever knit half that nice, I'd be happy), its beautiful and so soft (need to know what you gals use for those), some mini note cards and a knitters counter. I had been wondering about getting something like that for when I knit along with the Clothmaker group (yes, I've been knitting in the background). Jessi, you really put a smile on my face and warmed my heart! You are definitely a very caring friend. (I do still miss my girls very much, their was a definite attachment). I loved everything and about the card, your Welcome, but its a "BIG Thank you" to you!! I'm just amazed and speechless.
I know you've all been so great to me & Lady during the past few months and I just can't tell ya all how much we really do appreciate it!! THANK YOU TO ALL!!









7 comments:
I'm so glad you liked everything! :-) And I love that Shades of Lilac!
I typically use my cloths for washing my face or something like that. The sturdier ones that I make out of dishcloth cotton, I use for cleaning in my kitchen. :-)
Wooh! Thats a lot of goodies :) I am sure you are "so much happy."
Jessi sure does put together nice packages! I'm glad you are enjoying all the goodies!
gorgeous yarn colors. enjoy them. I especially love your Atlantis.
Beautiful! Can't wait to see what you do with it, all of it. Hurry up and make something, will ya?
Jessi's yarns are so loverly aren't they! :-)
I too belong to the clothmakers group, I don't do them every month, but jumped in this month.. I think I know the pattern.. or at least I think I've seen it before... :-)
Hugs, to you and Coco and Lady too! :-) Hugs
Love your goodies! The Shades of Lilac is beautiful!
Post a Comment