Wow, wasn't sure how the vet visit was gonna go, to tell ya Lady was quite the wild one in the car. Figured maybe some flash backs to last month rattled her. She really couldn't wait to get in the door at the vet, kinda caught me by surprise some, but she did okay and boy did she sniff around. Coco just sat there watching her...lol (probably thinking, boy I got a crazy sister..lol) Anyways, they put us in, odd enough, the same room..I did well :) Lady did good too and Coco made herself at home on the floor all laid out. Sure wished I hadn't forgotten the camera, but I did :(
Lady is caught up on all shots now, but down to 47 lbs. and the vet said she'd eventually eat when she was ready, but it was okay to give her now and then treats. She is most likely mourning now for the cat as she's been sitting with her squeaky bone crying by the litter box.
On Coco, vet figures we're safe in saying her birthday would be about March 15. According to her teefies about 9 weeks is right. She got her first set of shots and goes back in 3 weeks for the second ones. She is fine and healthy! She weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz. (my little light weight..lol)
So what is a doggie post without pictures...lol These are a few I got to take this morning while outside, This is Lady in all her glory!
though couldn't get the two together like I see them all the time when I don't have the camera, darn doggies...lol Don't mind the backgrounds, we have alot going on projects wise! This is the area I want to make the memory garden in. Usually Coco is right at the edge with front paws up on the bricks cause its too high for her, she seems to follow Lady around and will whimper when she doesn't see her in sight which leads to this next pic...
She didn't see Lady on the soon to be garden area so she whimpered and Lady came a running..lol and then these were taken inside...
should've had video for this rawhide jaxing...lol Lady let her have it. And I'll leave you with what seems to be Coco's sleep position









14 comments:
What a cutie! Glad to hear Lady's okay. Love the photo of Lady kinda' checking Coco out...
I'm glad everything's OK. Coco is such a cute little puff ball! Give your two kisses from Emma and Tara!
What a precious furball!!!!!!
Glad to hear things went well at the vet! It sounds like Lady is definitely intrigued by Coco, so maybe she'll start perking up soon. And I love Coco's sleeping pic! So cute!
Cute pics. Hopefully Coco will lighten Lady's spirits.
Adorable pics! Brings back memories of our chows. They love to lay that way. I think it is because they love the coolness of the floor on their tummies. Our Mac the chow would lay on my kitchen floor register in the summer! You are about to melt and can't figure out why and there he would be hogging the ac!
I'm glad both of your dogs are OK. They are really cute!
SO CUTE!
Lady is beautiful but Coco? I want to put her in my pocket!!!
Lady towers over Coco. Coco is precious, how sweet is that sleeping pic.
I just want to kiss them both! (And I just want to squeeze Coco the little puff bear :)
Awwwww!!!!!!! I think Lady will be fine with her new Pack-mate to keep her happy!
cute furry one.. :) Life gets in the way sometimes and we just can't fit in all the things we really want to do, but isn't it fun to try...
What great photos!! I'm so glad the vet visit went well. That is so cute that Lady comes running over when Coco wimpers, sweet, she's worried about her. That Coco, I just want to squish her! So cuddly! :)
Post a Comment