Monday, May 5, 2008

SFCoffee Swap Package Arrived!

Thank you so much!!!
Oh my, where to begin! I just received the most thoughtful and beautiful swap package!! A few things brought tears to my eyes and I gotta tell ya, that's something. I'm not a crier and its hard for me too, but we had wetness!
So my pal was Nicole, from Lapdog Creations! I HAD NO idea and really wasn't thinking very well to put too and too together, I would've come up with 5 anyways the way my brain has been...lol I have to tell ya, I didn't expect to take as much out of this box as I did, WOW, packed with lots of goodness!
I'll give ya the big everything in one pic first.... I know I won't mention everything...
I've got to work on a new camera, this flash is washing out the colors, but you all get the pic of whats there....The coffee will get its first tasting in the morning, sounds rather tempting too..its called Sinful Delights! Actually sounds sexy to me...lol She even found one of the Double Chocolates I like..(we can't spell but I'm sure you all know by now which one it is) She sent me lots of ASPCA items, bookmarks, arm band and her logo magnet, which is on my frig! I do click on that link EVERY morning!! I can pamper my toes, have Boston Baked Beans, there is a cute little garden pack, note pad with my name plus a bigger one for the frig and its funny as I'll be changing out my kitchen and going with coffee & coke stuff and colors, so that is just perfect Nicole :)
Here is a close up of the yarn, its sock yarn from Gypsy Knits...
I really love all the mix of colors and can't wait to find a great sock pattern to use for it. Heck I may even try to knit a pair. I may be bugging alot of you'll, but that's what friends are for, huh?
This is what stood out the most, I have no idea why, but it did and this made me teary eyed.

This cup is absolutely beautiful. Its hand painted and it is alittle more purplish then the pic shows and I will be using it. I do love the glass mugs and this one is currently bigger then my crystal mug. Those are Pet Memory pins and I will definitely be cherishing them. I really miss my girls, especially Storm..her & I just went together like a PB & J, we had a real closeness between us.
I do believe that is everything. I do Thank you so much Nicole!! This was a great pleasure to come too and no I didn't like it, I LOVED IT!!!!! I absolutely love & adore everything! Thank you!!! and Thanks for being my friend.

7 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

You're so very welcome... I truly had the best time getting to spoil you! I'm so glad the mug made it all the way cross country in one piece and I do hope you enjoy the coffee... and you know the story with the pins... I just HAD to. I think I got you as my pal in this swap for a reason. {{{hugs}}}

NH Knitting Mama said...

What a nice package!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I knew you'd be well-spoiled! And what timing... Nic's pins are a very special gift.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

wow, that's some package of loveliness! Enjoy it.

Bubblesknits said...

What a great package! You deserve it!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

The Mug is indeed unique and special such a lovely package from Nichole:)Hugs Darcy

Shawnee said...

What a great spoiler package. You deserve it, girlfriend!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com