Have a few updates and some pic's for ya's.
Starting with Storm's visit to the vet Tuesday, her numbers shot way back up, so they have upped the dosage again and we go back next week. Maybe the reason for my "foul" mood the other day, but then its pic's like these that crack me up...think I have my own Dog Days on Thursdays...lol
They just look too comfy, don't they? But they're my baby girls!
I know I posted the row counter bracelets in a previous post, but I haven't gotten a chance to put them up in the store yet, though hope to by this weekend. I do have these two already to go,
I worked on the leaf one after Jessi & I worked out the others. I know Jessi just put some up in her etsy store, you should check them out! Still time to get them for Christmas Gifts! She's also getting ready for the Cocoa Swap that coming up too. Even "Mama" (as I call her) is getting ready for that swap! Here's her etsy store. Guess I should get my butt in gear as I'm signing up for that one..definitely 2 of my favorite things...cocoa and yarn! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!! Well guess this is long enough for now, I need to get back to my poor sock, its probably wondering if I changed my mind on making it, but I can't wait to finish it and I sure hope it fits, then I can make the mate for it...lol
Hope you all enjoy your Thursday!! Make it a good one!









9 comments:
How absolutely precious!! Kiss both girls on the nose for me, will ya?!
very adorable pics of your dogs :D
aww, cute sleepy dogs. the bracelets look great!
OH look how incredibly comfy & content they are... beauties!
The puppers look so comfy!!! Glad to see you!
those ladies look like angels hope everthing gets better for Stormy at the vets next visit,I love the bracelets good luck with that,hey you started your socks before i did and i finished two sets lol just kidding love ya !
Congrats on custom orders! I am SO FLIPPIN' HAPPY with my trees! My Mom stole the blue one, and put it up on a little pedestle on her table, then covered the bottom of the pedestle with cotton to look like snow. It's so cute! I kept the one with the green/red blocks with holiday greetings on it, and it's on my kitchen table. Matches my kitchen tablecloth. The other 2 are gifts for the holidays.
I'm glad that you're able to get Storm to the doc to get monitored. Hopefully things will level out soon.
Good to read the update from you. Have a great weekend if we don't get to chat!
Those babies look so cute cuddled up on the chair like that! Makes me want to snuggle up with them. :-)
The bracelets look great! Awesome job!
Hi Mary, I just wanted you to know my tree and bookmarks have not arrived yet, I don't know if you put tracking on the order but I was just wondering if you knew anything on your end? Thanks your new items look wonderful Grace
Post a Comment