Believe me, I have bought plenty of these babies and not one fur kid, cats included, ever used it. None of them even came close enough to sniff it, they wanted nothing to do with it. My grandson, when little, use to use the last one we had so much that I sent it over to the other grandma's when I went to work a few years ago (pre-Lady). I'm just ecstatic about it and she even got Storm to use part of it too :) I think Rob set them up as he was on the one end with them earlier, I made him move and was so glad they stayed..lol Don't get a shot of the two dogs close like that too often.
Oh, for those staying tuned for Storms progress, yesterdays vet visit was good and bad.
Bad news is her numbers are still way over 500 (more then their meter could read), so we're up to 21cc's of insulin now, BUT the good news is she weighed in at 51 lbs.! So she is gaining weight, yeah!!! Think Mommas gonna go back to mixing carrots and green beans in Storm food, seemed when she had Thanksgiving dinner we had her numbers down in the 200.
Well, I have a cake I have to frost. Its Rob's (middle son) 30th birthday today!
Happy Birthday kid, you make your mom feel really old...lol
We'll be celebrating with cake and gifts after we're home from bowling tonight.
Hope you all have a great Thursday! Be good to yourselves :)










5 comments:
Happy birthday to Rob! i love the pic of the furry ones! Cute! i will keep praying Storm's numbers come down!
Hi, there! That is a great pic of the fur-babies. WOW, you don't get shopts like that too often!
Poor Storm! Tell her I said to quit freakin her mama out and get better. LOL That's a great picture, btw!
Those really are very beautiful dogs. Happy Birthday to Rob. I bet you had an interesting Christmas season 30 years ago!
Hope Rob had a happy birthday. The girls look so pretty on that bed, and I know YOU love the colors of the bed!
Sorry about Storm's numbers, but hopefully, your food plan will help.
Post a Comment