Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas-After

Christmas was here and is gone now for another year! I am proud to say I made it through..lol I had some last minute gift makings, but it all came together. We wound up with Christmas movies Marathon as a few Crystal hadn't seen before, but when all was done this is how our tree looked before going up to bed on Christmas Eve...
Ornaments and Tinsel only come down so far and I think you all know why..lol Give ya one 4-legged guess :) Proud of her to, she only had 2 ornaments off the tree this year :) Good girl Lady!!

Everyone seemed happy with what they recieved from Santa! Doggies were busy with new toys as we tried to get some photo's of different things. Doesn't help when batteries are low even after charging all night, but we have a few, though I'm only showing my new toys and this one that will become famous come football time. This is Crystal showing off her Team spirit,
which by the way, should be interesting the next time they and our Eagles play..lol The girl is in Eagles territory! (I know, we suck this year, there always next time) lol

Next is my new toys!
I had fun later making cakes of different sorts :) The first one wasn't so hot, but the next one turned out great! Love that hubby :)
Gets better each time, but its really great with no more yarn tangles and knots and it stays put too, thats how easy the yarn comes out the center. I used one last night starting a new project. Can't wait to make more!!

Our big surprise was hearing from our little ones, Krista made a short cell phone video of the kids saying "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas" :) So cute but my phones a piece of crap and wouldn't play right so Nick has it on his and now I can't get it to download from my email right, but I haven't given up yet though and we did get these pic's by email too...
This is the first Christmas they weren't here for, but they were with us in spirit and they made Grammies day with the video and pic's.
One last photo of some tired pups, I do believe that they are happy pups and this was sure one lucky shot...

Can you say lazy..lol Think they wore themselves out!

Thank you to all my bloggy friends for all the Christmas Wishes, cards and gifts! You've all kept me from going in sane and I cherish each friendship!! I hope that this coming New Year brings you all a Safe, Healthy and Happy one. Here's to 2008, Lets make it a great one!!
Hope, Peace, Joy & Love to all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That picture of your 4-legged girls is just TOO cute!

So glad you had a nice Christmas. Here's to a Happy New Year now...

Bubblesknits said...

Your pups look too cute! They do look tuckered out! LOL

Congrats on the swift and ball winder! Those things are my best friends. ;-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Merry Christmas to you, my friend! Glad you heard from the kids...

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I enjoyed the pictures! LOL on the puppers!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely Christmas. :-) I'm behind on blogging, perhaps this weekend I'll get a post up.

DaCraftyLady said...

your doggies sure are lazy...lol...love the yarn spinner, I have always wanted one. I understand whent the kids can't make it its hard, but at least in spirt they are always with us. :)

Lapdog Creations said...

Cute pups! You're going to LOVE having the swift & ball winder - a complete godsend!

Jane's Designs said...

I am reallllyyyy behind on visiting my blog buddies. But I love what Santa brought you, you lucky girl, and the pictures of your dogs are too much. LOL. Hope you have a wonderful New Year! HUGS!

Your Birthdate: June 9
You are a born idealist, with more pet causes than you can count. You prefer be around others, both when working and while relaxing. Generous and giving, you believe you can change the world one person at a time. You're open minded and tolerant. People feel like they can tell you anything. Your strength: Your go-with-the-flow flexibility Your weakness: Your flair for the over dramatic Your power color: Pine green Your power symbol: Circle Your power month: September

What Mary Means

What Mary Means
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com
You Are a Banana
You are mellow, easy going, and a total softie on the inside. People find it really easy to get along with you. You suit most tastes. And while you're very sweet, you're not boring or ordinary. You have an attraction to the exotic, and you could show up anywhere... doing almost anything! You are spirited, energetic, and a total kick to be around. You're also quite funny. Your sense of humor is on the goofy side, and it fits you well.

What Type Of Coffee Are You?

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it Your caffeine addiction level: high

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things.
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com