Then I thought I'd share a photo of youngest son & Crystal. Nick's work "Holiday" party was last weekend and so Mike got to take this photo before we had to leave to bowl.
They did get a picture taken at the party, but we need to scan it in and get prints so we have enough for all of us.
Hopefully we'll be able to get more "family pic's during the next few days.
I wish you all a very "Merry Christmas"!!
Those travleing, please stay safe. May everyone have a safe and healthy New Year!!











8 comments:
Great photos! I wish we had snow to play in too. Sissy would go nuts...
Terrific photos of the kids.
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to you, my friend! What great photos! Wish we had snow too.
Merry Christmas sweet friend! Thanks for sharing the pictures! God's blessings on all of you!
Happy Christmas Mary!
I have family near Reno .. about an hour west, in a small town called Yerington.
What great looking bunch you have. Merry Christmas, thanks for my card.
Post a Comment