For many people, Winter is a time of cold weather and snow - and many fun outdoor activities that can only be enjoyed during those times! What's YOUR favorite activity in Winter, and is it even outdoors??
Oh, when I was kid, many moons ago, we loved being outside jumping around in the snow, making Snow Angels and sledding, but I use to love to ice skate too! There was a small pond just off Coles Ave. in Maple Shade, NJ that would freeze over just perfect for ice skating on. There were always a few of us girls that use to walk to it. Only when the green flag was up would we ice skate. We use to have a blast ! The best part was always going home for that hot cup of cocoa Mom would make us!
Now, unfortunately I live in the desert and we don't get snow, if we do its only a light flurry or two or a dusting enough to cover everything but the street and then melts in about 5 minutes..lol When you hear someone say "its snowing" you run for the camera..lol But I still enjoy a hot cup of cocoa otherwise. I also use to love to make Snow Angels and I will always miss doing that!
Seeings this is a WWCS topic too, I'm glad to say my WWCS pal's package is on it way to....
You can expect to see this hopefully before the end of the week :-) I've been having some mail issues lately..so hoping delivery confirmation helps in keeping it on time! (and you thought I would tell, huh?)









No comments:
Post a Comment