A great BIG "THANK YOU" goes out to my Secret Santa from over at Jane's Design! There were about 8 of us that joined in on the Secret Santa Swap. Well Santa came to visit last night (of course it was a bowling night, somehow my swap packages always manage to come on those nights...lol).
My Secret Santa was Jennifer!!
I did get a chance to get everything out of the box, took before photo, unwrapped everything in "no record time" and emailed her quickly...lol Needless to say I was NOT going bowling with this suspense..lol I bowled bad enough!
Oh my gosh, I was blown away after emptying the box! Here is everything out of the box it arrived in...she wrapped everything so nice or had in the cute boxes and the little bags...I really got spoiled here, but I love it and it was very needed!
This is a pic after I tore everything opened :)
These are the homemade ornaments which was one requirements of this swap and they just blew me away! (pic does not do them justice)
They are absolutely gorgeous and when the light hits them they just shine & glitter so beautifully!! Great job Jennifer, I Love em!! They will definitely get displayed but not sure if it will be on the tree just yet, not till I make sure Lady will leave the tree alone :)Then the other requirement was a handmade gift NOT to be opened til Christmas! ( this is not fair, this is such a tease, but luckily my guys here will keep me straight)
It lays on top of my desk out of doggie reach :)
It lays on top of my desk out of doggie reach :) Then of course I forgot this
in the big overall picture and its just too cute! Real nice size too. Then of course you see the cute little sheep
and then there is the first aid kit ( I always seem to be in need of) The mulling Spices smell fantastic! and I Love the cute little boxes which were used to hold some of these gifts. I can't wait to try that relaxing feet, as my feet are always rough, I just hate shoes and am always bare foot. Mike smiled when he saw the Vanilla Fragrance set...lol I'm sure after Christmas is over those will get used.
in the big overall picture and its just too cute! Real nice size too. Then of course you see the cute little sheep
and then there is the first aid kit ( I always seem to be in need of) The mulling Spices smell fantastic! and I Love the cute little boxes which were used to hold some of these gifts. I can't wait to try that relaxing feet, as my feet are always rough, I just hate shoes and am always bare foot. Mike smiled when he saw the Vanilla Fragrance set...lol I'm sure after Christmas is over those will get used.
Then a box of yummy chocolates!! (NO and you quit drooling over them, they are mine) LOL I will have to watch these, they will sneaking in them...lol I already set my candles out and they smell great, Holiday Scent. There was one of those little pin cushions (that Jane makes), which I will tape/glue or Velcro to my desk..one of my cats took an interest to it :) and the "M" note pad, which I won't have to buy as my other one is just about gone.Somehow Thank you doesn't seem enough, but I do Thank you Jennifer from the bottom of my heart!! Your package came at a great time, Thank you!! You spoiled me crazy! Tell Mom hi and she has your email :)
Merry Christmas to you!!










9 comments:
What a fabulous haul!!!! And guess what showed up today, my order, thanks everything is truly lovely!!!
That looks like a great package. Lucky you!
Oh my goodness Mary that is wonderful!
What a great package! I had to zoom in on the sheepies... I REALLY want to learn to needle felt. I know you needed a little TLC, and I'm so glad it came!
What a nice package to get in the mail. Everything looks lovely. Your puppies look very comfy and so sweet napping in their very own chairs! lol
Oooh! What a nice secret santa package! I'm so glad you were rightly treated, so was I. I'll be posting soon!
Look at that great package. Enjoy!
Love the sheepies! What a great package!
You sure made out!!! so many things in one package! Lucky you!
Post a Comment