Jessi and I worked on making these by request and after seeing this post, she put me butt in gear to get mine up, so in return I ask Jessi & Chan the same thing, Whatcha think? lol

I had to re-make a couple more as I had given the others I had as little gifts. (if they ever get there). Also they are for those that Crochet too!!! Not just for knitters.
I'm now working on making some matching stitch markers if I have enough of the same beads left. Have a few ideas on changing these some, but it won't be just yet. (and I'll let ya know).
Do hope you'll check them out, they do make nice gifts and I do like to play with color schemes. If you have any particular colors you'd like to see, drop me a comment, cause I do take custom orders and sometimes comments gives me more ideas!
My Thanks go out to Jessi & Chan not only for new ideas, but also for the help with the new ideas, Thanks Ladies!!! I owe ya!









3 comments:
Very pretty you did a good job!
Can't wait for mine to arrive!! Which box is it in???
Those look wonderful! I love the colors in those. :-) Box update: Haven't gotten it yet, but Chan just got one of her's, so mine shouldn't be too far behind it. LOL No worries!
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Post a Comment