You see Kristen over at A day in the life of 5, 3 & 1 had a contest for what we're Thankful for! I was really surprised cause I had forgotten all about it until I received an email from her saying "come on down", I was one of 3 contestants that won....Those great little fingers pulled my name.
Thank you, Thank you and Thank you! I remember those days of doing in three's...lol (except now they are not so easy to bribe) lol
I love the ornaments and Kristen said in her note that the kids made the Candy Cane...well they did a great job Kristen, please pass on my Thank yous to each of them! Better yet, pass on them hugs!! They definitely have a place on our tree, once we get it...lol (going real again this year). Love the cutter and it will definitely be handy and I love the cards. Where ever do you gals find things like that? :) You know I'm an angel lover and I do love the way you made that angel. she may stay right here at my desk :)
Thank you so much and we all do have lots to be Thankful for!










3 comments:
Sweets to the sweet. Good for you!
what a nice surprise!
OOOH! Nice!
Post a Comment