You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
|
13 comments:
I think it is adorable, and love the fabric. I think I would like it better without the presents and bows. Maybe just bows. I love the draping ribbon though. Good job.
I love it! You know in a way it reminds me of the trees they used to do with magazines. Remember those?
I love it! I'll definitely buy one if you put them up. :-)
I think it is really cute! I have seen little trees just like that at the store ($25+)
It's mine, it's mine... (Stupid happy dance...)
But you too can have your own. Mary really is crafty, no?? I'm so glad she's now at home to craft for me - er, us.
i made them years ago and they were a big hit, yours is beautiful!!!
Your tree is very pretty...the material and decorations are great. I have 2 that were made for me by my mom and one of my husband's grandmothers.
Very cute! I like it a lot. I think, that with the fun print of that fabric, it could almost go without any decorations, just the ribbons draping and on the boughs, and the berries on top. It all goes together well, though, as you have it there.
If the fabric were, say, solid red or green, with perhpas only dots (eg)in it, then the decorations would really pop.
I agree, if the fabric were solid the presents would pop put more. Love the tree and ribbons! Great work!
Love it Mary great job! I used to make those a long time ago.Keep up the great work.Good luck with them on etsy.
Adorable. I have one on my dining room table every year!
Oh that is WAY cute! I love it, and I think you did an awesome job =)
I think it is very pretty and I love the material. My mom used to make those all the time.
Post a Comment