I thought I'd show you a preview as whats to come hopefully real soon in my etsy store and has all my attention lately. Now some are finished
(snowmen)
(Noel) and some aren't
(Ornaments) and some of these photo's you just have to ignore the background..lol (Yes, there will be better pic's when they are in the store).
(Snowflakes) I am limited on some of the fabric patterns, though I'm gonna try to get more of one that I think everyone might really want (above snowflakes) I also have a fabric that isn't cut out yet,
(pinecones), but hopefully you know that you can email me if its one that you might be interested in, I don't mind at all, in fact, I think I should've somehow did preorders ( like Chan did, yes she staked her claim early on with that Santa Train tree) ...lol Which I do have more of but with ribbons only (sorry no pic yet, still stuffing that one). Chalk it up to being new and inexperienced :) But all is going well and hopefully I can find box's, the next thing to figure out :) Oh shoot, I also have this fabric cut out too..
(snowmen)
(Noel) and some aren't
(Ornaments) and some of these photo's you just have to ignore the background..lol (Yes, there will be better pic's when they are in the store).
(Snowflakes) I am limited on some of the fabric patterns, though I'm gonna try to get more of one that I think everyone might really want (above snowflakes) I also have a fabric that isn't cut out yet,
(pinecones), but hopefully you know that you can email me if its one that you might be interested in, I don't mind at all, in fact, I think I should've somehow did preorders ( like Chan did, yes she staked her claim early on with that Santa Train tree) ...lol Which I do have more of but with ribbons only (sorry no pic yet, still stuffing that one). Chalk it up to being new and inexperienced :) But all is going well and hopefully I can find box's, the next thing to figure out :) Oh shoot, I also have this fabric cut out too..
So, I guess I'm on to stuffing and decorating so I can move on to other things!
Make it a great week!!









3 comments:
Oh my gosh, these are awesome! How high do they stand?
Great fabric choices, too!
Oh my word ... those are FAN...tastic! I am so jealous of the lucky people who will buy them. Well done!! lotsa love, lulu
So pretty... I hope you don't get tired of making them. They really are wonderful!
Post a Comment