Woo-hoo good news on Storm!! Our new glucose numbers are 292 and we don't have to go back until another 2 weeks! (Dec. 4) She gets to stay at 15 cc. I did have them weigh her as she use to be in the upper 50's but they said Nov 7 she wieghed in at 43 lbs., today she weighed in at 45 lbs..hey any wieght for her is good :) I just wish there was an easier way for her, she hates the leash and car unlike Lady who I have to gate up to get Storm out of the house...lol Then Lady welcomes her back home with all the proper sniffs. Then a definite treat is in order for both. :) To say the least, I'm just glad the visits are cutting down, I might be able to use some of my etsy money for me and visit some of my friends, whom they know who they are, I say Thank you!! Thats what paid the vet today. I definitely wouldn't be able to do all this without you all!
Speaking of etsy, I was able to put 2 of the Fabric Christmas trees up in the store. I have 2 more in front of me here that need decorating so hope they will be up in the store here soon too. What will be up in the store is all I have for now, I'll be out running around tomorrow to see about a couple fabrics that seem to be popular :) Know that the ornament tree up in the store is the only one!
Well, now I can relax alittle and figure out what to make for dinner...lol Talk to you all soon, have a great evening!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Your Birthdate: June 9 |
![]() |
What Mary Means
| What Mary Means |
![]() |
| You Are a Banana |
![]() |
What Type Of Coffee Are You?
| You are a Black Coffee |
![]() |
![]() |
Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego? created with QuizFarm.com
| You scored as Goofy,Your alter ego is Goofy! You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You arn't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things. |









3 comments:
I'm so glad that things are getting better for Storm!
Can't wait to get all my trees. Thank you for the pics!
WooHoo! I'm so excited that Storm's doing better! Between you and Chan, I was really worrying! LOL
Can't wait to see my tree. You're so talented with the crafty-ness. My sewing machine laughs at me and calls me ugly names.
Wha?? It does! ;-p
What a great day at the vets, all across the country... So glad ot hear it.
Bubbles, at least your machine talks to you. Mine just glares and makes rude gestures. Of course, I'm swearing like a sailor at it...
Post a Comment