Oh what goodness awaited me as we got home today!!! We pulled up right after the mailman left....Thank you to my Tote Fairy, whomever you may be, no note added, so I thi
nk she's waiting to reveal herself to the end of the swap :)
nk she's waiting to reveal herself to the end of the swap :)I had to wait til after bowling to post this, but Look at all my Fairy Goodies... Beautiful colors of felting yarn in my favorite colors, a couple patterns, a summer Citronella candle, Chocolate Espresso Beans...Yummmmmmm :), Tin of peppermints and 2 new crochet hooks that are really special. 1 is made of Birch which I can't wait to try & have never seen before and the second one is really extra special as its the same size hook I broke when playing with a bag pattern just a ways back, a "J" Hook ....Thank you, Thank you so much to my Tote Fairy..you are truely wonderful and I must say I think she's spying on me :) Thank you, I just Love everything!!!!









4 comments:
Oh!! I made my first felted project with Lion Wool, and it felted up so nicely. Those are "Mary" colors, aren't they? That's a great package there! And it arrived just in time for birthweek celebrations...
You are a lucky girl. Very nice swap.
Oh wow that is great oh and I like your prize you got for the dishcloth contest!
ooh! you got a nice swap package there! lucky you. And is it your birthday??
Post a Comment