At work yesterday (Thursday), they had a small party (cupcake party) in Celebration for my 50th Birthday! Oversized cupcakes WOW!! Mine was- all chocolate with chocolate fudge icing and a blue candle in it..(didn't have purple one) LOL Anyways, they sang "Happy Birthday" to me and I could feel the blushing (hate being in the spotlight) ..lol and my sweet husband, the very nice guy he is and hating to hold any present till its time, gave me this.....

What a great gift and one that is so very needed and I will use till death do we part and he was afraid I wouldn't like it, (being so picky I am sometimes). I am thrilled to death! Thank you to my hubby!!! He's the greatest and I love it!!! Now I can't wait till we can figure out where we're gonna plug this baby in..lol I sure could've use it when making all those beaded stitch markers for my last swap. Look out now, Momma's got a hands free magnifier and I might be able to see what I'm doing now...LOL









2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!
You share a birthday with my sister :)
Happy Happy Birthday!! Sending you virtual bouquets of Lilacs, (even though their season is done here it was nice while it lasted!) I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment