Woo-Hoo!! My Spring Into Summer Dishcloth Swap package made it!! My partner, Erica H. recieved her swap package! I'm hoping she'll post a pic to her blog too as I unfortunately forgot to put the stitch markers I made her in the picture, but I made them using green beads and little dice. They really came out kinda cute! Knowing the weather here in Vegas, I didn't send chocolate and I wrote and told her why, but alas she didn't do without...while opening the package, she was eating chocolate cake...and you know I forgot to tell her that while I was reading her email that she had gotten the package, I too was eating chocolate cake with chocolate icing. :) YUMMMMMM ! lol (yes, I ate all my dinner first). Thank you Erica for letting me know it arrived and I hope we meet again in another swap to come. It was great being your partner! Until we meet again....









2 comments:
That was a great swap! How funny that both of you were eating cake1 LOL! Must be a girl thing!
Hey Mary,
I didn't have my husband take a photo of the package, but I'll try to remember to a photo of the markers in use for one of my project photos.
I'm on my way to nominate you as "terrific treater." You did so much for me!
How funny about the cake!
Post a Comment